P r o c u r e m e n t
Highlighting the impact women had in the sourcing industries in 2020, their successes, lessons learned, and how to keep momentum in 2021.
Women Shaping, Progressing, and Deeply Impacting Procurement Discuss Big Wins and Lessons Learned in 2020
We know that women run the world, but did you know that they’re also shaping procurement?
We are proud to partner with some of the brightest women in the sourcing industries to bring you a series of TWO live panels in March. Mark your calendars to join us LIVE on March 3rd and 10th at 12pm CST and bring ALL your questions because we’ll be answering everything as we go!
From advocating to innovating, women made a massive impact on the sourcing industries in 2020. Let’s celebrate the wins, lessons learned and how to maintain momentum in 2021!
Katherine McCleery, Host
Una Marketing Director
Tune in LIVE to Hear Panelists Share:
- How women impacted the procurement and sourcing industries in 2020
- Personal stories from women leading teams through the chaos of a pandemic
- The value of lessons learned and how we can carry momentum through 2021
Live Session 1: March 3, 2021 12pm CST
Live Session 2: March 10, 2021 12pm CST
Related Series Content in the Works
- Live sessions will be available for replay as podcast episodes here
- 10 Female Influencers To Follow In Procurement And Supply Chain
- The Impact of Women in Procurement Survey Results