P r o c u r e m e n t
Highlighting the impact women had in the sourcing industries in 2020, their successes, lessons learned, and how to keep momentum in 2021.
Women Shaping, Progressing, and Deeply Impacting Procurement Discuss Big Wins and Lessons Learned in 2020
We know that women run the world, but did you know that they’re also shaping procurement?
We are proud to partner with some of the brightest women in the sourcing industries to bring you a series of TWO live panels in March. Mark your calendars to join us LIVE on March 3rd and 10th at 12pm CST and bring ALL your questions because we’ll be answering everything as we go!
From advocating to innovating, women made a massive impact on the sourcing industries in 2020. Let’s celebrate the wins, lessons learned and how to maintain momentum in 2021!
Live Session 1: March 3, 2021 12pm CST
- Find out why Dawn Tiura believes women were able to step up in leadership positions for organizations struggling to adjust in to the pandemic in 2020.
- Jill Robbins went through a major evolution in 2020 — listen in as she tells the story of shifting priorities and the entire trajectory of her career.
- Cindy shares a few lessons learned from Una members during the pandemic and how she suggests setting up KPIs for success in 2021.
Live Session 2: March 10, 2021 12pm CST
- Stephany Lapierre shares the process Tealbook has taken to promote employer diversity and how other organizations can do the same.
- Find out Sarah Scudder’s tried and true process for establishing a personal brand and learn why it can help empower your own career in procurement.
- Awareness is the first step to becoming an ally for all women — find out from Madison Mobley what you can do today to make real change for the next generation.