Paint & Specialty Materials Savings Program
Bigger Savings on Paint & Specialty Materials
Streamline and save on all of your paint, coatings, and specialty materials purchasing needs.
PPG Paints is the second-largest paint and coatings company in the U.S. with over 7,000 nationwide and an international portfolio of brands.
Serving customers in the industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets, PPG strives to enhance more surfaces in more ways.
With Una’s easy and fast connection process, your organization and the contractors you work with can start saving on materials right away.
Sign up and start saving.
By submitting this information you are agreeing to our terms of participation.
Paint, Coatings & Specialty Materials
With an international brand catalog and over 7,000 locations nationwide, PPG provides professional quality paint products designed to protect and beautify what matters most.
Businesses and contractors alike can access discounts on paints, coatings, optical products, and specialty materials to keep facilities up and running.
Una’s partnership provides members with discount offerings on everything you need to keep your space updated and fresh, along with single point-of-contact service, rebate incentives, and additional collaboration opportunities.
Save more on your paint and painting supply needs
Una’s contract with PPG provides competitive pricing on a vast portfolio of products, opportunities to receive additional rebates on purchases, credit for purchases made through sub-contractors, and a single point-of-contact for customer support.
Get deep discounts through Una on all of your painting and supply needs:
- Save time requesting quotes and take advantage of competitive pricing
- Rebates available based on contract purchasing history and utilization
- All paint and supplies purchased through sub-contractors are tracked and count towards the member’s rebate total.
- Single point-of-contact to assist with customer service, placing orders, product questions, etc.
During projects, PPG can assist Una members through three phases of collaboration:
- Design – We have a team that will work with your architects to choose the most optimal coatings for each specific project.
- Construction – We have a team that works specifically with general contractors. We manage risk by testing substrates prior to painting to ensure adhesion and providing the GC additional support.
- Future Maintenance – We provide a professional maintenance binder to the member after the project. This binder tells the member exactly which color / product and sheen was used on each substrate. This will improve maintenance and save the member thousands on maintenance time and labor.
PDFs, GPO case studies, and more
Download free resources about this contract and visit our Resource Center for more information about group purchasing.