Are you a digital marketing expert that wakes up every morning at the crack of dawn thinking about the next dozen moves you’re going to make because you can already visualize the “by-the-end-of-the-day impact” you want to make? Do you also like to back your ideas and decisions with data so you can tell people the “cold hard facts” when asked about your strategies/methods? If you answered yes to these things, then we want to talk to you!
We are looking to expand the talent of our marketing team with a strategic, but analytically minded Digital Marketing Manager. This person will own the end-to-end sales-marketing funnel for our organization; everything from the thoughtful/strategic distribution of our digital content through multi-channel campaign creation to the tracking and reporting of generated revenue derived from any/all marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate for this role is self-organized, resourceful, ambitious, and brings a great attitude to work every day. This person should have a strong background in digital marketing funnel management (organic and paid), multi-channel campaign creation/strategy, CRM/CMS and automation tools/systems management, and tracking & analysis; overall comfortable working in an analytics/data-driven culture while also having an eye for impactful creative development and strategic problem solving.
• Follow and support the core values of UNA and work to have a deep understanding of our brand, clients, industry, and business goals as it pertains to the continued/improved success of our sales-marketing funnel and new revenue generation efforts.
• Create and implement varying types of acquisition-oriented assets such as landing pages and forms, emails and nurture flows, tracking pixels/analytics goals, dynamic content snippets, a/b tests, heatmaps, etc.
• Own the analysis and improvement of conversions across all channels by using historic and ongoing aggregated data to develop insights that make informed decisions for optimizing our acquisition, upsell/cross-sell, and retention efforts.
• Own and optimize our established marketing strategies, as well as ideate and create/test new/experimental strategies + partner with internal & external teams to bring great campaigns to life across all of our digital platforms, period.
• Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against campaign and organizational goals (ROI) on a regular basis (weekly, monthly, quarterly).
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Evaluate emerging technologies, and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• BS/MS degree in marketing or equivalent experience
• 6+ years of experience in digital/data marketing