Procurement World Podcast: The Power of Group Purchasing
By Katherine McCleery | May 7, 2020
We are honored to be included in the first round of shows produced by the newly launched podcast, Procurement World, hosted by Daniel Barnes.
Una CEO Anthony Clervi and Daniel discuss Una’s unique positioning as a group purchasing organization “for the people” and what it means to put members and partners first. Anthony dives into strategy and why group purchasing can make an impact on the whole of a procurement program.
- [00:1:30] Definition of the Sourcing Hero
- [00:6:32] The benefits of using a group purchasing organization
- [00:10:00] Una’s holistic approach to procurement
- [00:13:10] How to shift your strategy to group purchasing
- [00:15:00] Getting buy-in from the C-suite
- [00:17:00] Maximizing relationships with supplier partners
- [00:20:00] Empowering our members first with education and advisory
We had a great time working with Daniel Barnes and encourage you to grow your learning in procurement and continue listening here.