Are you a proactive person that has the ability to manage projects? Have you been labeled as a marksman because of your overwhelming accuracy in life? Do you find yourself thinking, “why are we talking about this instead of getting it done”? If you have screamed yes at each of these questions, then stop your job search and apply here today!
This position requires independent thinking, initiative, and decisiveness. The opportunity is calling for this person to work with highly structured, specialized processes on a hands-on basis. The best fit for this role has an Operations background with a track record of success managing multiple projects; they would prefer to knock out tasks, but have the ability to interact with our influential stakeholders to be the liaison with our clients with the appropriate supplier contact.
Established in 2012 and headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri — Una is an exponentially expanding procurement advisor and group purchasing organization (GPO) for high powered businesses on the move. It’s powered by intense team members that work hard and play hard together. We value compassion, honesty, loyalty, and we reward hard work. We promote collaboration, strive for professional excellence, and do everything we can to ensure personal success. Our group purchasing model motivates suppliers of products and services – to deliver GPO members bulk rate pricing. As a result, GPO member businesses obtain access to savings impossible to negotiate otherwise. The more members, the more savings. It’s that simple and that’s where you come in.
Ideally, this individual is a self-starter who never allows details to slip through the cracks. This candidate will have the knowledge to execute quickly with a skillset in both project management and networking.
- Ownership of Una Rebates
- Forge new Strategic Supplier relationships
- Identification, creation, and maintenance of Una’s data into Dashboards
- Ownership of our internal Core Value Recognition program
- Help run our Corporate Responsibility Program through UnaCares
- Help with new hire training and ownership of our training materials
- Ownership of process documentation creation
- Minimum of 2-3 years project management experience
- Ability to meet deadlines
- High aptitude and quick learner
- Strong work ethic
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills