Inside Sales Executive | Sourcing Advisor
Do you find yourself looking to make mundane tasks a friendly competition? Regardless of the task, do you find yourself constantly being the best because you refuse to lose? Are you interested in closing Sales while making your stakeholders look like rockstars at the same time? If you answered yes and you are as passionate about your team’s success, as much as you are about your own, then perhaps this is the job for you.
Una needs a confident self-starter who can join our Sales Team, learn it from the inside out, and then grow revenue alongside their colleagues. In this role you will work with the Sales Team to create short and long-term strategies; then work with other teams and team members to exceed those expectations.
The ideal candidate will have extensive sales experience and a proven track record of success; having worked in Supply Chain or with GPOs is extremely valuable.
In order to be successful, this candidate will need to be forward-thinking and have the natural ability to be comfortable in a tenacious and fast-paced Sales environment. If you are ready for your next adventure and are hungry for autonomy to grow your career, apply today!
- Meet sales objectives by working with Sales and Marketing teams to increase incoming opportunities
- Learn Una’s entire contract portfolio, Una’s processes and be able to cross-sell all Una contracts
- Ensure achievement of the companies targets and personal targets; aligning with company sales goals and strategies
- Develop new skills to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Utilize CRM Platform (Salesforce) for proper prospecting and documentation
- Consistently increase supply chain and industry acumen
- Follow and assist in identifying sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Ensure targets are delivered through consistent daily activities which are monitored weekly
- Ensure that Una continues to exceed its revenue projections QoQ
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team for areas of efficiency or improvement
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Sales experience
- Experience in Supply Chain, Sourcing, Procurement
- Track record of exceeding sales goals
- Experience in negotiation tactics and contractual knowledge
- Ability to execute in the cold calling market
- Extremely high Emotional Intelligence
- Comfortable forging ahead into the “unknown”
- Comfortable in an environment that expects meaningful results quickly
- Ability to build strategic and long-lasting relationships
- Team player attitude is a must
- Ability to follow pre-established guidelines and expectations
- High aptitude and quick learner
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Salary with bonus program
- 401k, Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Wellness Stipend
- Flexible Working Hours
Established in 2012 and headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, Una is an exponentially expanding procurement advisor and group purchasing organization (GPO) for high-powered businesses on the move. Una is powered by intense team members that work hard and play hard together. We value compassion, honesty, loyalty, and we reward hard work. We promote collaboration, strive for professional excellence, and do everything we can to ensure personal success. Our group purchasing model motivates suppliers of products and services to deliver GPO members bulk rate pricing. As a result, GPO member businesses obtain access to savings impossible to negotiate otherwise. The more members, the more savings. It’s that simple and that’s where you come in.