Are you someone who can appreciate the mantra “the devil is in the details”? Are you known for being extremely versatile? If you enjoy interacting with people, as much as you enjoy handling several projects then this may be the job you’ve been looking for.
We are seeking a talented individual who has experience in a variety of areas; whether those are internal/external communications or handling sensitive information and data. While this position will have structure and very specific tasks, this is also a role that requires one to be able to handle many different objectives simultaneously and not be fearful of figuring out solutions.
This position will require the ability to execute with extreme precision while also having the skill set to consistently execute with top-tier communication. The best fit for this role has a background in Customer Service or has been an Administrative Assistant in the past.
This individual will be touching many critical items and cannot allow details to be missed. We are seeking a candidate who takes great pride in their work and they will need to be able to follow very specific standard operating procedures. To be successful, a strong ability to learn and retain knowledge is necessary. Come join our team, today, and help Una further its growth through speed and attention to detail!
- Collaborate with other Team Members to improve speed to service of members
- Follow repeatable processes that empower the goals of Marketing and Sales teams
- Triage all incoming inquiries and be “the voice” of Una for members with general questions
- Assist Teams with Data Analysis during seasonal influxes
- Work with Leadership to plan, create, schedule, and execute Office Get Togethers, Retreats and All Travel Related Events
- Internal Company Calendar Management
- Assist in managing client accounts, as needed, and ensure an optimal client experience
- Build upon current internal processes with direction from other team members
- Perform Audits of internal processes and documentation
- Quarterly Template and Documentation Updates
- Manage multiple projects and initiatives
- Ability to follow predetermined processes
- Ability to meet deadlines
- High aptitude and quick learner
- Strong work ethic
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong written and verbal skills
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Salary with bonus program
- 401k, Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Wellness Stipend
- Flexible Working Hours
Established in 2012 and headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, Una is an exponentially expanding procurement advisor and group purchasing organization (GPO) for high-powered businesses on the move. Una is powered by intense team members that work hard and play hard together. We value compassion, honesty, loyalty, and we reward hard work. We promote collaboration, strive for professional excellence, and do everything we can to ensure personal success. Our group purchasing model motivates suppliers of products and services to deliver GPO members bulk rate pricing. As a result, GPO member businesses obtain access to savings impossible to negotiate otherwise. The more members, the more savings. It’s that simple and that’s where you come in.