Are you a top performer looking for the right opportunity to shine? Do you have a proven track record of exceeding expectations and wowing your team? Do you think like an artist but execute like an accountant? Are you looking for an employer that values your talents and celebrates every win? If you have silently screamed YES to each of these questions, you’re one step closer to a fulfilling career at Una.
We are looking for a creative, results-oriented marketing rockstar with a passion for storytelling, strong attention to detail and a data-driven mindset. We want someone who can pull a report, read the metrics, and formulate a plan of action. Sound like you?
The right person will have a deep understanding of how to leverage varied types of content across multiple platforms while upholding brand standards throughout. With a knack for digging into the customer’s mind, your skills in writing, design, and advertising have made you a formidable content machine.
The work is only half of it. Una lives and breathes our Core Values which never take a back seat to the business. Your honesty, integrity, and growth will always outweigh any other talent or skill you bring to the table.
We are passionate about continued learning and ensuring that our experts remain the experts in their field. Whether it’s classes for knowledge advancement or impactful conferences across the country, the investment is made regularly.
So, do you have what it takes? Let’s see how your skillset stacks up against our responsibilities and requirements.
- Work with Marketing Manager to understand messaging, strategy and communication needs
- Strategize, create, publish and manage digital content on various platforms including the website, blogs, email and social media.
- Gather, generate and analyze daily and monthly marketing reports and provide recommendations on strategies to optimize and improve performance
- Manage the content library and its creative assets
- Work with contractors to deliver a cohesive content marketing plan
- Minimum of 2-5 years of writing, content marketing, or advertising experience
- Proven experience in ROI driven content marketing
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with CRM software – Salesforce, HubSpot, or similar preferred
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, resourceful and self-directed with the ability to deliver under pressure
- Can work independently and see projects from conception to completion and measure results
- Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers, partners, audiences, and customers
- Strong copywriting, proofing and editing skills
- Quick learner who thrives on a challenge
- Extreme attention to detail